Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Night Out

The Marine is home. Last night we thought we'd grab some dinner and go to a movie. Instead, because we were running late, we decided on just dinner. Except we happened on to a restaurant with a show and decided to stay for it. Lots of fun! And two dinners out in Ybor City in one week — wow!


Today we're off to the mall. I have some foundation torture devices to return and some sparkly jewelry to buy. Next it will be lunch, and then a matinee of a performing arts school's production of Rent.

Busy, busy, busy! :-)

11 comments:

  1. I must admit I saw this picture on Flipboard and thought the title of this post would be "Debbie and the Drag Queens"! Looks like a good time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, looks like you guys had a great time (and you're going to see a production of Rent? So jealous)! I love random dinner shows. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, is that THE Barbra Streisand???

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you look every bit as fabu as those gorgeous ladies you are posing with, tee hee ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, "Debbie and the Drag Queens is what I thought, too! Way to be double sure that you're the prettiest girl in the place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like this was a great night! You are looking good with the weight loss - the smile says it all...

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! The Drag Queen hugging the Marine looks like one of the contestants on Rue Paul's Drag Race from a couple of seasons back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a night out with your son. Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can return foundation garments?! And my second thought is, you look like you had a fun, fun time. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for each and every comment. I appreciate them all, but I have to be honest and let you know that I'm usually bad about answering questions. I hope you understand that there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything I want to do.

To help keep spam comments under control, any comments to blog posts that are more than 30 days old are moderated and will not show up immediately.