Sunday, July 23, 2006

PSD ... no, PSA

Because I have too many other things on the endless To-Do list, I couldn't decree the whole day as a PSD (Personal Sewing Day), but starting now ... I'm decreeing a PSA (Personal Sewing Afternoon). Hopefully, I'll finish my Burda muslin and have something to report. I did work on the collar a bit last night (or this morning, depending on how you view post-midnight timeframes). I will go ahead and finish this blouse to make it wearable because the 100% cotton is comfortable, but it will be a house-blouse only. Something to wear when I don't want to get the "good ones" dirty.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes those PSAs even turn into PSMs (minutes), don't they? I figured you must be really busy lately, so hope you get some needed sewing time to finish your blouse. Every PSM counts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for each and every comment. I appreciate them all, but I have to be honest and let you know that I'm usually bad about answering questions. I hope you understand that there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything I want to do.

To help keep spam comments under control, any comments to blog posts that are more than 30 days old are moderated and will not show up immediately.