Thursday, January 31, 2008

Best Jeans Ever



That's all I'm saying.

(Until I write my review.)

Oh, and one more thing … Fabric.com has their stretch (and other) denim at 30% off their already discounted prices. Click here. But only through midnight tonight. I got my order in so am now telling all of you. There's not much of the 10 oz. and 12 oz. so hurry! I'm mentioning this because part of the reason these are the Best Jeans Ever is the darkness, weight and only slight stretch of the denim. Look at the Dark Navy (#BF-738) and Dark Indigo (#BF-735). I ordered Dark Navy and Indigo Blue (#BF-721) because I want to see piece-to-piece the difference between 10 oz. and 12 oz. These denims are all only 2% Lycra, which is enough to be comfortable but not so much as to be baggy by the end of the day. OK, you've been enabled.

5 comments:

  1. Oh you tease! Now I'm dying to know the nitty gritty about your jeans. You have sewn some pretty darn good ones in the past so these must be sensational.

    See it pays to re-invent the wheel, trying new patterns and fabrics. [ducking and running]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pockets! Can't wait to read the review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought 5 yards of BF-738, the 12 oz dark navy.

    Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a tease you are sharing just one cheek! Looking forward to the review. . . . . I'm waiting.

    ~Sherril~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for each and every comment. I appreciate them all, but I have to be honest and let you know that I'm usually bad about answering questions. I hope you understand that there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything I want to do.

To help keep spam comments under control, any comments to blog posts that are more than 30 days old are moderated and will not show up immediately.