1. Rainbows and unicorns - much better.
2. There IS sewing going on today, so hopefully even the unicorn will be replaced soon.
3. Good news - Tyler called yesterday and says he's headed back down to Florida on Wednesday.
4. I asked if there was anything special he wanted on the Thanksgiving menu.
5. His answer: Beer. :-)
6. Bad news - Alex wrecked his car Friday night.
7. Good news - he's fine.
8. The car is repairable and is at the shop right now.
9. He'll be without it about 3 weeks, though, due to the holidays, insurance adjuster scheduling, and parts ordering.
10. Nothing mechanical, just body (fender and bumper) damage.
11. He didn't get a ticket, even though it was technically his fault.
12. Thank you Mr. Hillsborough County Deputy.
13. Bad news - I CANNOT find the pattern I really wanted to sew, and since it's an $18 indie, I'm still debating re-ordering it.
14. I've made it before (C. Jonson Shirred Princess Wrap) and know it's a good one, but still.
15. Good news - CJ's patterns are on sale until 11/29, so I have until then to either find my original or re-order at a discount.
16. Good and bad news - I went to a shoe store yesterday and bought ... nothing. ??
17. Because we were shopping for Alex, who is picky for himself and never would've stood waiting around while I looked. And I didn't even do that.
18. No, I don't have a fever.
19. I don't have new shoes either.
21. The sewing room calls ...