Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Indulge Me Once More

Not much sewing going on at the moment, although I do have a top in progress using the same Butterick pattern as the Graduation Dress. I hope to get that finished tonight.

Speaking of the graduation …

One last mention and a link to the video DS#1 put together and uploaded to YouTube. If you click on the photo below, you should be taken right to it. (The final grad pics order hasn't arrived yet, so I "swiped" the proof in the meantime.)



There are no photos of the family because the two that DS did take are just plain horrible of everyone, but you can hear my "Whoop!" when Alex's name is announced. LOL!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your DS and wishing your baby boy the best in his endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mazel tov! May he have a wonderful life ahead of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video is really nice. Congratulations to your son!
    My son also graduates this year! It is such a happy day for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your son!! I always say when our kids graduate we also graduate and should get some kind of reward, LOL. I know you are proud...enjoy these moments. Wishing him all the best in life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Alex and your family. The video is beautiful, brings back memories of my daughters graduation and a tear to my eye. Such a proud moment of achievement and a day to remember for ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love a family that can celebrate Graduation. At the graduation here you can't holler for your kids. We have five kids and everytime one mine crossed the stage my kids, nieces and nephews would holler and then get kicked out of the collosium. Oh well what can you do with them. I've never understood why graduations need to be so funeral like. Congrats on the baby graduating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did I miss this? I must have been wrapped up in end of school year stuff myself. Congrats Debbie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for each and every comment. I appreciate them all, but I have to be honest and let you know that I'm usually bad about answering questions. I hope you understand that there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything I want to do.

To help keep spam comments under control, any comments to blog posts that are more than 30 days old are moderated and will not show up immediately.