Saturday, October 20, 2012

Five By Five Tampa Bay


Last night my co-worker friend was an artist participant in the Tampa Museum of Art's First Annual Five By Five exhibition. You can read more about the event here. It was a great night! A few others from the office and HUNDREDS of others from all over were there. There were lots of art pieces to look at and buy (I didn't), pop-up perforrmace artists, and full bars (I did).

The "big boss" is on a buying spree in the center of this pic:


"Pop up" dancers in the lobby:


We stayed at the museum for about 3 hours and then four of us (sans big boss) moved on to a downtown Tampa bar for a couple more hours for a couple more drinks and lots of goofy and funny conversation. Did I say it was a GREAT night? :-)

Needless to say, I was a little slow getting up this morning, but now I am and I'm heading into the sewing room to decide on my first skirt for Faye's Carnival of Skirts. I'm pretty sure it will be another Magic Pencil Skirt since they're fast and easy and I love every one I've made. Stay tuned ...

1 comment:

Thank you for each and every comment. I appreciate them all, but I have to be honest and let you know that I'm usually bad about answering questions. I hope you understand that there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything I want to do.

To help keep spam comments under control, any comments to blog posts that are more than 30 days old are moderated and will not show up immediately.