Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New Look 6097: Modeled

Here's the one I made this past Sunday. (And I really need a haircut - appointment for Saturday yay!)


And the first one I made back in July. I took this pic back then but don't think I actually shared it here.


I made the belt but I never actually wear it. I just wear a chain belt with it, or no belt at all. But since the dress has been in the wardrobe rotation a lot in the last couple of months, I knew I wanted another one. Bonus that it's such a fast project to cut and sew. I'll probably make another with 3/4 sleeves for "winter."

But my next projects will be skirts, since I joined Faye's Carnival of Skirts. Hope to see y'all join in too!

9 comments:

  1. You do make the prettiest dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fantastic on you. And you look fantastic in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both dresses look great! Glad to see you sewing again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both dresses look great! Glad to see you sewing again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummmm did you lose some more weight? Cause those knees look good girl! Oh yeah I was suppose to be talking about te dress right? It's good looking too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dresses are cute! You are looking so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, you look fantastic! The dress is super cute too. ;D Yay for TNT dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are great dresses. 3/4 length sleeves for the cooler weather would be great. And while we think Florida's always warm, I've damn near frozen to death in Florida in December and January! This from an unreformed Yankee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty and flattering dresses. You look great by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for each and every comment. I appreciate them all, but I have to be honest and let you know that I'm usually bad about answering questions. I hope you understand that there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything I want to do.

To help keep spam comments under control, any comments to blog posts that are more than 30 days old are moderated and will not show up immediately.