Saturday, August 12, 2006

Test Shorts Passed


Don't let the expression fool you — that's how football players just home after the day's practice smile.

I finished this test pair early yesterday morning and they fit nearly perfectly out of the envelope. Like most teenage boys, DS pulls his waistbands down to hip level so you will see some wrinkling. Try to imagine them pulled up a couple of inches. I've reviewed the pattern with more detail on Pattern Review, here.

I'm just stopping by today on my way in and out between numerous football activities at the school. Both sons are now on the high school teams (Varsity and Jr. Varsity) and I'm going to be seeing a lot of the road between school and home for the next 3 months. We started up at the school at 10 this morning and there's a scrimmage game at 7 p.m. We'll be heading back out in about an hour. It's been a long day already and we're only at the halfway point. Whew.

2 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo: football! I love h.s. sports, but after 8 consecutive years of "bleacher butt", I was kinda glad to be done. Well, not really, but all good things really do come to an end. Enjoy, hoot & holler, and have fun! (And - good for you!- it's great that you actually squeeze in some time for sewing....I didn't sew the entire time the kids were in school.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev,
    I *need* to squeeze in sewing time to keep my sanity. Other things go by the wayside, but I have to sew!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for each and every comment. I appreciate them all, but I have to be honest and let you know that I'm usually bad about answering questions. I hope you understand that there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything I want to do.

To help keep spam comments under control, any comments to blog posts that are more than 30 days old are moderated and will not show up immediately.