Tuesday, October 31, 2006

You're on the edge of your seat waiting, aren't you?

I've pin-basted the whole thing together and tried it on. Ouch, those darn pins. I'm pretty sure this one needs no more changes. Whew! And it's about bleeping time. I love the new collar even more when it's on me so that was definitely a good change. Now I'll unpin, do the neckline topstitching and then start putting it together for real. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself.

I also made a list of the alterations I've done and will compile that and condense this whole experience into a review on Pattern Review when I'm done. (That oughta kill a whole afternoon!) I keep waiting for someone else to review this pattern or even just put up a pic to compare notes/battle scars, but I have the feeling everyone else is waiting too.

2 comments:

  1. I'm new to your blog, just found it and I can't wait to see what is the big surprise, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is looking really good,Debbie! Well done, and congrats on 'keeping on keeping on '.Apart from helping you, you are doing a great service for others who have/want this pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for each and every comment. I appreciate them all, but I have to be honest and let you know that I'm usually bad about answering questions. I hope you understand that there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything I want to do.

To help keep spam comments under control, any comments to blog posts that are more than 30 days old are moderated and will not show up immediately.