Sunday, July 28, 2013

Un-Venting

First, thank you everyone for your support on my vent post. I've now removed that post, its comments, and any other comments in the previous post directed at one commenter. I didn't mean for my vent to be an attack on anyone in particular, which is why I didn't single out someone and direct my words toward them. I apologize to that person who ended up being a target. Some comments on my vent post reminded us all that what can come across as scolding or negative probably started out as good intentions. I agree. I still don't like undeserved scolding, but I do recognize the intention. Always have.

But I will say again, keep in mind this is my blog. I'm not stupid, and I've been public on the internet for close to 20 years. In other words, I know what I'm doing as it relates to ME. You don't have to like it or agree with me. And most importantly, IN THIS SPACE, vice versa. :-)

Carry on.

3 comments:

Thank you for each and every comment. I appreciate them all, but I have to be honest and let you know that I'm usually bad about answering questions. I hope you understand that there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything I want to do.

To help keep spam comments under control, any comments to blog posts that are more than 30 days old are moderated and will not show up immediately.