Saturday, November 25, 2006

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea …

SpongeBob SquarePants!

Absorbent and yellow and porous is he!
SpongeBob SquarePants!
If nautical nonsense be something you wish...
SpongeBob SquarePants!
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
SpongeBob SquarePants!


My pants fitting muslin is now the bottom half of this lovely ensemble. It was nice to finish something, instead of adding to the pile of pants muslin carcasses, even if it was this silly PJ set. But they do make me smile, and they completely crack up my younger son, who is a major SpongeBob fan.

Today I'm going to investigate turning this new pants pattern into pants I can leave the house in. Don't know how far I'll get, but that's the plan.

By the way … Bloglines has been burping on my blog feed for over a week now. I don't know why. I'm only mentioning it because I've been writing more than you're probably seeing if you use Bloglines. Of course, you won't see this either so …

4 comments:

  1. What cute pj's! Love the color. It reminds me that I need to sew more blues.

    Yep, Bloglines has been weird for awhile. I've been clicking away at individual blogs 'cause I just don't trust it to tell me about new entries being posted.

    And no, I have yet to begin sewing any pants. I am enjoying reading about your quest for great fitting pants, tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pants. I love Sponge Bob. I have a pair of PJ's that I love with him all over them.

    I too am having the issue with Blogline. I wrote to them about it and got a response yesterday saying that were fixing the feed to the link and if it did not reset in a few hours to let them know. Well it has not reset! But it is more than one link, it is several including yours.

    So I am showing all feeds and going to them because there are updates, like yours, that I have been missing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the cutest pajamas - I love spongebob!

    On the bloglines - I was wondering why so many sites have been so quiet! Today, I'm getting to read everyone's posts that I've missed out on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. connor just saw these "BOBBOB!" pants (yes, he's shouting). :) they are great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for each and every comment. I appreciate them all, but I have to be honest and let you know that I'm usually bad about answering questions. I hope you understand that there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything I want to do.

To help keep spam comments under control, any comments to blog posts that are more than 30 days old are moderated and will not show up immediately.