Just a few quick pics of the finished blouse before I head to bed.
As you can see, I made the view (B, I think) with the waist tabs and self-fabric belt. I didn't have enough fabric to cut the belt to full length so it's a little short. I also left off any pockets both because of the fabric shortage and the boobage. ;-)
Speaking of boobage, I know I've said it before, but I really need to reshape Zillie. This top almost doesn't fit her because both her bust and her back are bigger/broader than me. Her hips are smaller, though, darn it. (I'll get a pic of this on me when I've got the skirt done.)
I'm not happy with the hem. It's too ripply from fighting the fabric and the curved hem. I want to re-do it, but I don't know if I actually will. I guess it depends how it looks with the skirt to come and how motivated I am.
The pleated "design feature" of the sleeves turned out fine. As I said, you'd never know it wasn't intentional from the start, so that's fine with me. Much better than fighting a badly drafted sleeve.
Close-up of one of the tabs.
Overall, I'd recommend this pattern but beware of the sleeves. I made very minimal alterations. No FBA because none was needed. The D cup front pieces were perfect on me, including apex height. I think I'm actually between a D and DD now. The sleeve bicep width was fine, even if the blasted cap didn't fit into the armhole. I also narrowed the shoulders and took a tuck below the neck on the center back piece due to erect posture (like a sway back alteration but higher). That's it for alterations. Oh, one last point of note — watch the front princess seam notches. I'm pretty sure one is in the wrong place. I'll try to remember to double-check it when I write a real review.
Now to decide on a skirt pattern from the stash. And also something in denim to wear on Friday. Probably another skirt.