Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mail Call

I was hoping my Sew-Along pattern would be in the mailbox today, but what was actually there was even better. The dogs certainly concur.

Even though I haven't even started his real shirt yet, Michael sent some yummy thank-you goodies. Chocolate for me and cookies for the pups. I'll sample devour the chocolate in a day or so. Right now, I'm nursing a queasy stomach from I-don't-know-what. I wonder how many points I'll blow eating the whole thing in one day. Then again, since I don't think I'll be eating anything today, who cares! lol



The dogs received these delightful little guys. Judging by how crazy their noses went as I unwrapped them, they taste very good. I think they're OK for humans too going by the ingredients list, but the pack would never have forgiven me for that. (Honey, Vanilla, Egg, Ginger, Whole Wheat Flour, Baking Powder, Skim Milk, Vegetable Oil.)



My 3 are not patient enough to sit and pose with treats in front of them, like Willy and Freddy. In fact, Chili was being extra rude by jumping onto my leg trying to get to the cookies I had in my hand. And don't think Dani didn't join in on that — you can see her in the corner. If a camera isn't involved, they are much better behaved about commands and waiting. Really!



Here are the rude ones grabbing the goods.



Dani is content to just stay put and nibble.



As is Pepper.



But Chili has to take his far, far away, lest anyone even whisper something about sharing.



Selfish little spoiled thing that he is. ;-)



Thanks Michael!

7 comments:

  1. You are welcome! It was worth it, just to see those pix of your doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the puppy pictures. Good to see all 3. Abby takes her treats far, far away too. g

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great doggie pictures! What? Dogs listen to commands when they are excited? I dream of that day! I actually don't blame them. Those treats look yummy. Enjoy your chocolate (if you have any left-I wouldn't!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those treats are too cute! Looks like they really enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when the doggies are happy. Yours are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Debbie for mentioning me in your blog a few posts back and your nice comment on my top. I'm really looking forward to see your version!
    p.s. Very cute dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about your tummy, but OMG, those dogs are so cute!! I loved those pics the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for each and every comment. I appreciate them all, but I have to be honest and let you know that I'm usually bad about answering questions. I hope you understand that there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything I want to do.

To help keep spam comments under control, any comments to blog posts that are more than 30 days old are moderated and will not show up immediately.